Blog Journal #10!!!!!

I think Excel will be useful tool when conducting grading and lesson plans. Since this educational tool has small boxes it has the ability to fit everyones name and complete math equations if asked to do so. Because of this it makes keep everyone grades in check because it will automatically calculate their final score. This tool would be most helpful probably in younger grades because you have more students and you teach a wide range of subjects, so this has the ability to keep you organized.

What I found most interesting in my classmates blogs were that a lot of us, though we have the same major, have very different views on how education and educational tools should run. I thought this was pretty cool because it shows the diversity we have just within our own classroom. This also opened my eyes to seeing different tools used in different ways that I would have never thought of on my own. 

I think for me personally Excel has always been the hardest of the 3 educational tools to use because I feel like students do not use it as often as they should. This tool is extremely helpful when you can understand how to use it properly. I also believe that Excel is probably going to be the most useful tool once we leave college and enter the real world. This tool is capable of doing many different tasks so if I could learn to use such a useful tool I know I will be more equipped for my future life as a teacher. 

Comments