(1) ILP “Twitter Chat ”


For my individual learning project I chose to participate in a educational twitter chat. Because of my newly found interest of Twitter from our assigned Twitter account I have learned to really like this application. I really liked participating in a twitter chat, because this application is so new to me this was my first time doing so. I find it extremely interesting that I was able to chat with so many people who are all different places in real time. In this chat I discussed the benefits of social learning. Social learning is learning that is done through example, or imitation. I believe that this type of learning style is extremely helpful, especially for me. Growing up I also needed extra help but once I was shown how to do it I could understand. This is a huge benefit in the classroom to have other students help other students.  This type of learning is suppose to be best for students because this allows them to recreate the action into their memories.

Comments

  1. Glad that you find Twitter interesting and I agree with you that social media can facilitate students in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Set Up

ILP#2 (Short Story)