Blog Journal #9


This new idea of a flipped classroom is taking the world by storm. A flipped classroom is when the teacher assigns at home lecture videos to watch and learn and then the students do an activity about the video/lecture the next day in class. I really like this idea if it is executed properly. If the students do not watch the video at home this causes all kinds of problems because then they will not understand the activity the next day, and I also think it defeats the purpose of face to face teaching. Link: https://www.khanacademy.org

This idea of open education and open content is something I really enjoy. I think it is a great idea to open classroom because that allows other teachers to help other teachers. An open education is super imprint because I believe all people should have access to education and this allows them to be able to attend classes inline. An open content policy I also think is a great idea for new teachers. This allows old teachers to share content with new teachers that has worked for them and allows them to use the same worksheet, quiz or activity that they used in their own class. This allows teaches to help teachers which is a huge within the educational community. Link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com

I really enjoy using powerpoint. Since a young age I’ve use power point to do many of my school presentations whether it be group projects or class assignments. One of the challenges I faced doing this project was not knowing how to do the voice over. I have never had to use the voice over so this became a problem when trying to figure out hoe to us eat but other than that I have previously used power point is I knew how to work many of its functions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Set Up

ILP#2 (Short Story)